Sunday, October 6, 2013

Current/FALL skincare


My previous post was about my old/SUMMER skincare. If you read it than you know I was using some amazing products, but I also had some horrible skincare items that I disliked. Now this post is kind of improved version of my skincare. The weather is also more cold and some products are more moisturizing than my summer ones. And I have to say that I'm truly happy with current routine.


1. Garnier FRUIT ENERGY peeling-gel
I use this gel as a makeup remover. I like that it's also a scrub so it truly cleanses my face. It smells amazing, like fresh oranges and grapefruit. I also love that it's quite gentle and my skin feels very clean after using it. It's also very affordable and you can get it in any drugstore. I love it and I think I've repurchased it for around 5 times so far. I highly recommend this product.



2. Bioderma Sensibio H2O - Micelle Solution
This is one of the most popular makeup removers in the beauty world. It's simply great. It doesn't smell, it's very gentle and the most importantly it cleanses all your makeup, even some waterproof mascaras. It's not super cheap, but it's also not that expensive. It's somewhere in between. And here in Europe you can get it in any pharmacy or drugstore. I use it after my Garnier peeling-gel to remove absolutely all makeup from my face. And this is supposed to act as a gentle toner to. It will maintain skin's natural balance. It's soap-free, it doesn't clog my pores and it doesn't dry my skin. So it's perfect for colder months, when you need all moisture than you can get.


3. Biosource Instant Hydration Toning Lotion by Biotherm


I use this toner after cleansing my face to refresh my skin and return lost Ph to my skin. It also removes all truly deep dirt from my skin. I think cleaning your skin is the most important step. And toning helps with that. It also removes any blemishes from my skin and it's nicer in general. It also makes it softer. I think it costs around 23€ for 200ml. I have the Normal skin version, but there is also a dry and oily skin versions of this toning lotion.  

4. Sephora Instant Moisturizer   


The first time I tried this moisturizer was as sample they gave me at Sephora. I tried it at home and I instantly loved it. Now I've been using it for more than 2 months and I still like it. It's very light-weight cream with nice texture. It never broke me out and it takes care of my dryness. It also absorbs to your skin very quickly and I like to gently massage it into my skin. It's suitable for all skin types because it's not to moisturizing, but just between. It doesn't contain any parabens, but it has such a horrible scent. This is the only thing I don't like about this moisturizer. It smells like powdery-roses, just so strong. But it the scent disappears in 10 minutes.
You can get it in Sephora for around 20€ (for 50ml), but I think in USA it costs only 18$, so it's not that expensive. 
I like this moisturizer, but it's not perfect.

5. Nivea  Raspberry Rosé Kiss Lip Butter
This is a lovely lip balm. It applies nicely and it feels lovely on your lips. It's not too thick, but it still moisturizes your lips. I love the packaging, it's just cute and practical. I use it every night before I go to sleep and in the morning after my skincare routine. The scent is nice, it does smell like raspberries. One not so great fact, this does contain Mineral oils. But it's very affordable. I think it's just a normal lip balm, nothing special, but okay. 

CONCLUSION:
As you've seen, my current skincare routine isn't my holy grail one yet. I found some amazing products that I WILL repurchase, but in some departments I'll keep on searching for better options. And remember to take care of your skin regulary. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment